Save only half of what you used to need to be able to retire by investing in the latest new financial investment wonder tool: indexed funds. This sage advice comes from financial giant, Forbes Magazine, in their article, “You May Only Need To Save Half As Much Money for Retirement.”
Come here, little kid. Want some candy?
Michael Burry is warning us again with his calculations (see, “The Big Short’s Michael Burry Explains Why Index Funds Are Like Subprime CDOs”), yet Forbes doesn’t seem to believe him.
2008 ring any bells? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?
Of course, Forbes has always been right in forecasting the financial future, so why doubt them this time. (sic)
When deciding who to believe, keep in mind the following vital facts that always follow the money:
- Taxes always go up
- Inflation always goes up
- The government always over-spends
- The economy always corrects (crashes and burns)
- Your money always buys less (by the minute)
- Retirement means to put out of service…and possibly “misery.”
- It’s always alright for you to sacrifice and “just get by,” but don’t ask them to
- Experts always know what’s best for YOU (even though they’ve never met you)
- People like Michael Burry always make money
- Forbes always seems to report after the fact.
Do what you feel is best for you, but don’t cry about it afterward if it all goes up in flames tomorrow. Just ask Greece.
Making money can be fun and fulfilling, just like the partnership between Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star. Jeffree had many downs before achieving his success, yet has maintained being thankful, grateful, and appreciative for what he’s created.
Want to learn some of the secrets Jeffree knows in business to be happy and successful while spreading the appreciation and joy of it all? Then signup for the Richest You Mastering Money Mini-Course NOW!